Widdows N. Henderson 1
- Born: 9 Nov 1790, Guilford Co, NC
- Marriage (1): Unknown on 29 Jul 1808 in Montgomery County, Ohio, USA
- Marriage (2): Unknown
- Died: 27 Apr 1869, Andrew Co, Missouri at age 78
- Buried: Mt. Carmel Union Cemetery, Empire Twp, Andrew Co, Missouri
Another name for Widdows was Widows Henderson.
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 19 Oct 1850, Platte Twp, Andrew Co, Missouri. 1850 Census, Platte twp, Andrew County, Missouri
Post Office: Savannah, MO Enumeration date: 19 October 1850
Widows Henderson, age 59, born North Carolina
Catherine Henderson, age 67, born Pennsylvania
Real estate was valued at $4000. Widdows was a farmer.
• Census, 1830, Jackson Twp, Montgomery Co, Ohio. 1830 Census Montgomery Co Ohio Jackson Twp
1 - 5 to 10 years old = Widdows Jr
3 - 10 to 15 years old = Able, gilford, & Noah
1 - 40 to 50 years old = Widdows Sr
1 - 0 to 5 years old = Polly
1 - 5 to 10 years old = Catherine
1 - 10 to 15 years old = Annie
1 - 15 to 20 years old = .........Sarah from 1st wife
1 - 20 to 30 years old = Rebeckah from 1st wife
1 - 40 to 50 years old - Catherine - Wife
• Will, 19 Oct 1868. Abstract of Last Will & Testament of Widdows Henderson -
Children: Sarah Frazier; Catherine Graves, Abel Henderson; Polly Austin; Widdows Henderson; Heirs of Noah Henderson, deceased; Heirs of Guilford Henderson, deceased; Heirs of Anna Boyer, deceaed, includes Rebecca Gift.
Witnesses: Wm. D. Bowman and George Colburn
• Alison Vigil: Alison Vigil.
Widdows married on 29 Jul 1808 in Montgomery County, Ohio, USA.
Widdows next married.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Census, 11 Jul 1860, Platte Twp, Andrew Co, Missouri. 1860 Census - Platte twp, Andrew Co, Missouri
Post Office: Savannah, MO Enumeration date: July 11, 1860
Henderson, Widdows, 67, born North Carolina
Henderson, Catherine, 73, born Pennsylvania
Gift, Widdows, 21, born Ohio (Grandson; he is the son of Widdows Henderson and Sarah Sulgrove's daughter Rebeccah Henderson and Peter Gift.)
Gift, Mary, 21, born Missouri (Granddaughter; she was the wife of Widdows Henderson Gift but was the daughter of Charles Boyer and Anna Henderson. Anna was the daughter of Widdows Henderson and Catherine Conway. So Widdows Gift and Mary Boyer Gift were first cousins)
Smith, William, 21, born Missouri
Widdows Henderson owned real estate valued at $3300 and personal property valued at $600.