Elda E. Leas 1
- Born: 30 Aug 1911, Trinity Co., CA
- Marriage (1): Robert J. Hedges on 2 Oct 1929 in Shasta Co, CA
- Marriage (2): Enloe
- Died: 29 Mar 2003, Shasta Co, CA at age 91
- Buried: Redding Memorial Park Cemetery
The Redding Record Searchlight
* REDDING -- Graveside services for Elda L. Enloe, 91, of Redding will be at -- p.m. Monday at Redding Memorial Park.
The Reverend Jim Dahl of Good News Rescue Mission of Redding will officiate.
Burial will be at Redding Memorial Park.
Mrs. Enloe died Saturday, March 29, 2003, at Shasta Healthcare in Redding.
Born August 30, 1911, in Lewiston, she moved to Shasta County in 1915 from her birthplace.
She was -- waitress for many Shasta County restaurants for 43 years.
She is survived by brother Charles Leas of Redding.
Arrangements are being handled by McDonald's Chapel in Redding.
Noted events in her life were:
• United States Census: Resided, 1920, Precinct 6 Redding City 6, Shasta, California. Age 8
• United States Census: Residence, 1930, San Francisco (Districts 251-409), San Francisco, California. Age 18
Elda married Robert J. Hedges, son of Linus Hedges and Bertha Hedges, on 2 Oct 1929 in Shasta Co, CA. (Robert J. Hedges was born on 26 Sep 1908 in Colorado, USA and died on 30 Sep 1979 in Clackamas County, Oregon.)
Elda next married Enloe. (Enloe died on an unknown date.)