Margaret Ann Kistler 2 3
- Born: 24 May 1853, Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana, USA 3
- Marriage (1): Charles Edward Hall on 14 Sep 1872 in Hampshire County, Virginia, USA 1
- Died: 22 Dec 1922, Arcadia, Hamilton County, Indiana, USA at age 69 3
- Buried: Cicero Cemetery, Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana, USA 3
Margaret A. Hall, daughter of David and Margaret Kistler was born near Cicero, Indiana and died at her home in Arcadia Dec 22 aged ;69 6 months 28 days.
Marriage to Edward hall, Sept 15, 1872, resided in vicinity of Salem Church except for the last five eyars which was passed in Arcadia.
Devoted husband, lived with more than 37 years, passed away APPROX about 12 years ago. Journey of toil and industry was full of mutal joys and blessings and a comfortable home together.
blessed with four children, eldest and youngest passed away in infancy Two sons, Emery and John remained to comfort and care their mother thru her declining years of hear.
No name for two deceased infants mentioned.
Warm, kind-heart, affectionate believe in Eternal Life.
Leaves two sons, emery Hall of Arcadia and John Hall of the Salem community, four grand children and three sisters, Mrs. Elvira Whisler, of Atlanta, Indiana,Mrs.Nora Webb of Cicero, Mrs.Phoebe Fouts of Altamont, Kansas, and a step mother of Mrs. Elizabeth Whisler, of Cicero, of her immediate family to mourn her departure, also many other relatives and friends will miss them.
On the bottom had a poem, so summarize:
rev Liddle and Rev Martin conducted funeral
and their families. 3
Noted events in her life were:
• United States Census: Residence, 1880, Jackson, Hamilton County, Indiana, USA. Age 21. According to this Census, her father was born in Pennsylvania and her mother was born in Indiana.
Margaret married Charles Edward Hall, son of William Hall and Susan A. Winders, on 14 Sep 1872 in Hampshire County, Virginia, USA.1 (Charles Edward Hall was born on 1 Jan 1852 in Indiana or Ohio, died on 10 May 1910 in Jackson Township, Hamilton County, Indiana, USA and was buried in Cicero Cemetery, Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana, USA.)