|Philip Frederick Eichelberger
Philip Frederick Eichelberger
Noted events in his life were:
• Received a Testomonial from the Authorities of Itlingen: Testomonial of his good character and honorable standing, 11 May 1728, Itlingen, Sinzheim, Baden, Germany.
• Immigration from Rotterdam, Holland: 100 Palatinates and their families, 22 Jun 1728-4 Sep 1728, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA.
• Obtained a Land Warrant: 175 acres from Pennsylvania, 13 Sep 1748, Manheim Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA.
• Obtained a Land Warrant: 140 acres, Abt 1750, Conestoga and Manheim Township, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
• Purchased land: 220 from Conrad Low, 28 Apr 1761, Manheim Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA.
Philip married Second.
Philip next married Anna Barbara Doerners on 11 Nov 1714.
John Gibson, <i>A Biographical History of York County, Pennsylvania</i>.