Frederick F. Bouse Jr.
- Born: 1827, Pendleton County, West Virginia, USA
- Marriage (1): Margaret P.
- Died: 12 Jan 1886, Henry County, Tennessee at age 59 1
Frederick F. Bouse (First_Last) Regiment Name 10 Missouri Cavalry Side: Confederate Company: H Soldier's Rank_In: Private Soldier's Rank_Out: Private Alternate Name: Notes: Film Number M380 roll 2 CONFEDERATE MISSOURI TROOPS 10th Regiment, Missouri Cavalry 10th Cavalry Regiment was organized in December, 1863, using M.L. Young's 11th Missouri Cavalry Battalion as its nucleus. It contained 559 officers and men. The unit served in C. Greene's and J.B. Clarke's Brigade, Trans-Mississippi Department, and skirmished in Arkansas and saw action in Price's Missouri Expedition. During this operation it reported 16 killed, 56 wounded, and 73 missing. The regiment was included in the surrender in June, 1865. Its commanders were Colonel Robert R. Lawther, Lieutenant Colonel Merritt L. Young, and Major George W.C. Bennett.
Noted events in his life were:
• United States Census: Resided, 1850, Cass County, Missouri, USA. Age 23
• United States Census: Residence, 1860, Big Creek Township, Henry, Missouri, United States. Age 33
• United States Census: Residence, 1870, Big Creek Township, Henry, Missouri, United States.
Frederick married Margaret P. (Margaret P. was born about 1835 in Tennessee, USA.)