George Clay Fullenwider 1
- Born: 18 Sep 1875, Alton, Crawford County, Indiana, USA
- Marriage (1): Olive Ewing on 25 Jun 1911
- Died: 26 Jun 1944 at age 68
- Buried: 28 Jun 1944, Alton Cemetery, Alton, Crawford County, Indiana, USA
Another name for George was Clayborn G. Fullenwider.2
Fullenwider, George Clay
Died June 26, 1944, Indiana.
Alton - George Clay Fullenwider, son of Robert and Elizabeth Frans Fullenwider, was born near Alton, September 18, 1875 and died June 26, 1944, at the age of 68 years, 9 months and 8 days.
He was married to Olive Ewing, of Perry county, on June 25, 1911. One son, Jesse Clay Fullenwider, was born to them. He owned and operated farms in both Perry and Crawford counties. He is survived by his wife, three sisters, Mrs Ottie Deen, Mrs Sally Wood and Mrs Mary Spindler; two brothers, Henry and Peter Fullenwider.
He was a member of the Baptist church. Funeral services were conducted by the Rev E.E. Morris from the home and burial was in the Alton cemetery on June 28.
Noted events in his life were:
• United States Census: Residence, 1900, ED 23 Boone Township Alton town, Crawford, Indiana. Age 23 and living with his parents.
George married Olive Ewing on 25 Jun 1911. (Olive Ewing was born in 1883 and died on an unknown date.)