Hjördis Paulina Genberg 1
- Born: Abt 1921, Sweden
- Marriage (1): James David Graham Niven on 14 Jan 1948 in Kensington & Chelsea Registry Office
- Marriage (2): Tersmeden before 1948
- Died: 24 Dec 1997 about age 76
Hjördis Paulina Genberg1
F, #183115, b. 1921, d. 1997
Last Edited=24 Feb 2007
Hjördis Paulina Genberg was born in 1921 at Sweden.1 She married, secondly, James David Graham Niven, son of William Edward Graham Niven and Henriette Julia Degacher, on 14 January 1948 at South Kensington Register Office, Kensington, London, England.2 She died in 1997.1
Her married name became Tersmeden.2 From 14 January 1948, her married name became Niven.2 She adopted Kristina Niven in 1960.2 She adopted Fiona Niven in 1965.2
Children of Hjördis Paulina Genberg and James David Graham Niven
* Kristina Niven 2
* Fiona Niven 2
1. [S130] Wikipedia, online www.wikipedia.org. Hereinafter cited as Wikipedia.
2. [S203] Announcements, The Times, London, U.K., 30 July 1983. Hereinafter cited as The Times.
Hjördis married James David Graham Niven, son of William Edward Graham Niven and Henriette Julia Degacher, on 14 Jan 1948 in Kensington & Chelsea Registry Office. (James David Graham Niven was born on 1 Mar 1910 in Kirriemuir, Angus, Scotland Or London, died on 29 Jul 1983 and was buried in Chateau D'oex, Vaud, Switzerland.)
Hjördis next married Tersmeden before 1948.